Getting started with VfrFlight [part 1]:
Getting started with VfrFlight [part 2]:
New weather maps:
Touch Screen Mode:
Customizing PDF export:
Calculating maximum gliding range:
Terrain layer filter:
Editing data in local database:
Avoiding controlled airspaces:
Preview of 3D planning and airspaces viewer in v1.6:
Preview of features in v1.3:
- Terrain Layer - add anywhere in the world map. Read elevations under mouse cursor,
see 'the bigger picture' to plan climb and descent for your route.
- Vertical Profile - plan your cruise altitude, climb & descent rate and WPs altitudes
in very friendly UI using mouse drag.
VFR navigation tutorial in FSX for non-pilots (5 parts):
- Setting up new route.
- Adding landmarks.
- Executing dead reckoning navigation.
- Recorded in version 1.0. Current version has more features.
Preview of SimConnect features in v1.5:
- Save plane's track, change samples interval.
- Update wind information in real time.
- Change altitude / position from context menu.
- Analyze track with additional dialog.
Tracing AI traffic