It can be used for real world flight planning and trainings in FSX / FSX:SE / Prepar3D.
It is under continuous development since October 2013.
- Will execute on any computer with Java support (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, ...)
- Easy to understand and intuitive interface.
- 7 types of maps including satellite one. It can be used to see airport surroundings or VFR entry points.
- Database of 143188 cities, 44765 airports and 10547 VORs world wide.
- Minimum Safe Altitudes - maximum terrain elevation in given area + 1000 feet. Available for entire globe.
- Data import from FSX/P3D and real time connection to simulator via SimConnect.
- Airspaces on the map (at current moment CTR, MATZ, ATZ + VFR points over Poland only).
- Searching for TAF and METAR reports in route proximity (NOAA Database).
- Searching weather reports (METEO - meteo.pl) en route (in WPs, within route segments, every x kilometers), or at given place in the map.
- Creating PDF/HTML with flight plan ready for printing.
- Quick and easy route entry with ICAO codes and city names - ie. EPPRZ Bytów EPSR GRU EPGI EPPRP -> will find all route including VFR points ZULU and PAPA, city Bytów, VOR GRU and airports.
- Landmarks can be placed on segments. Time for reaching these positions will be calculated.
- Free choice of units for distances, altitudes, speeds and fuel.
- Searching for VORs in route proximity. Draws radials in WPs and landmarks.
- Weight and balance calculation.
- Route import/export from/to Google Earth, MS FSX, Prepar3D.
- Automatic magnetic declination calculation.
- Drawing radials anywhere on the map (ie. for alternate airports).
- Reporting bugs and requesting features directly from application.
- Polish and English support.
- NOTAM, GAMET/SIGMET,
- airspace AUP reservations,
- ...and everything that would came into my mind.